Our employment workshop is designed for delivery to any group of employers, employees, managers or union representatives, regardless of size or sector. The session challenges participants to consider the barriers or issues Transgender colleagues may face in the workplace, as well as to think about ways around these to create a Trans friendly working culture and organisation.
Topics that may be covered include:
- Various Gender Identities and Pronouns.
- Gender Identity and how it can change throughout life.
- Gender expression and dress codes.
- The coming out process and how to support colleagues and employees.
- Policy and Protocol regarding Transition.
- Equality and Diversities.
- Legislation pertaining to Trans identity.
- Introduction to social issues faced by the Trans Community.
- Being a Trans Friendly employer.
Recommended: Minimum of 4 hours per session.*
If this workshop sounds right for your organisation, please get in touch via our booking form below.
All of our workshops are delivered and developed by us, as an experienced group of Trans individuals; and we work with you to ensure that each session gives you the most it can of our expertise.
*Our recommendation is the length of time we believe to be necessary in order to get the most out of the session.