Social Services, Care and Housing Workshops.
Our Social Services, Care and Housing Workshops are perfect for anyone working in these professions; be this as a Support Worker, Carer, Social Worker, Foster Carer or at a Housing Association among other groups. These workshops are flexible to your needs but all are designed to help you understand Transgender Identity and issues faced by Trans people, enabling you to provide the best care you can to Trans Service Users.
Topics we may cover include:
- Various Gender Identities and Pronouns.
- Factors in the formation of Gender Identity.
- How Gender Identity can change throughout a lifetime.
- The Coming Out process and supporting someone through it.
- Access to Trans specific healthcare and treatment.
- Legislation regarding Trans Identity.
- Socioeconomic problems that Trans individuals are vulnerable to.
- Gender expression.
- Emotional and Physical well-being.
Recommended: Minimum of 4-6 hours per session.*
If this workshop sounds right for your organisation, please get in touch via our booking form below.
All of our workshops are delivered and developed by us, as an experienced group of Trans individuals; and we work with you to ensure that each session gives you the most it can of our expertise.
*Our recommendation is the length of time we believe to be necessary in order to get the most out of the session.