Working with Service Users and Customers
Our Customer and Service User Workshop is great for anyone who interacts with the public. This session is adaptable according to need and is the perfect introduction to Transgender Identity for you and your organisation. Variable depending on what you require, the workshop can do anything from just providing base knowledge, to a full-length exploration of Trans life and identity.
Topics that may be covered include:
- Various Gender Identities and Pronouns.
- Use and provision of gendered and neutral facilities (e.g. toilets).
- Understanding gender formation.
- Gender expression.
- The Coming Out process and supporting someone through this.
- Legislation regarding Trans Identity.
- Equality and Diversity.
Recommended: Between 1 and 4 hours per session.*
If this workshop sounds right for your organisation, please get in touch via our booking form below.
All of our workshops are delivered and developed by us, as an experienced group of Trans individuals; and we work with you to ensure that each session gives you the most it can of our expertise.
*Our recommendation is the length of time we believe to be necessary in order to get the most out of the session.